Sharing Knowledge Is My Style

Friday, May 19, 2006

Annual leave Again??

Today i'm suppose to go to work. But, I took annual leave because my parent in law arrived around 11.00 pm last night. They came here to visit my wife who is now 20+ weeks pregnant. As they are here now, taking a day off is the most logical thing I could think of.

Anyway, that is what an annual leave for. No body could stop me from taking a day or two day off. I'll take it whenever I need it either it is for emergency or leisure. Furthermore, every employee in the world is provided annual leave by their employer.

Speaking about annual leave, it is a paid leave that may be use by an eligible employees for any purpose. Request for annual leave by an employee must be pre-approved by the employees supervisor. For clearer view of the topic, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home