New Borrowed Handphone
This is my handphone now.. Actually my wife handphone. My handphone was dropped about a month ago. Missing while window shopping at Summit Penang. Missing when I take it from my rotten and small pouchbag. Although the missing phone is not hi-tech, but it is a very memorial handphone to me..I still looking for the lost phone picture. I still cannot find it. Maybe later I will post to you the picture when I find it.
Do you know what model of this phone that I use now..? It is Motorola E398. To me, this phone is very good to average user. My friend sell it for only RM500 although the price at the moment is around Rm900. He only use it for about a month then the sliding Samsung came out. So he sell it to me and he bought Samsung first ever sliding phone in Malaysia. Do u know what is the model of the phone? It is SGH-D500C.
Right now what I want to do is buying a brand new pouchbag so I don't loose any more valuable item. Time to go hunting at "pasar malam" (Night market)!!!..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home