How to add photo album to wordpress
Recently, I was looking a photo album plugin for wordpress that would display directly my Flickr photo album into my blog. I search it in Google and voila, I found Falbum. Falbum is a plugin for wordpress. This plugin will display your recent photo uploaded and photoset that you created at your Flickr account. It is very to install and use. Just upload the files to your \wp-content\plugins and then activate it in wordpress plugins tab.
I have install Falbum in about a mere 10 minute but some problem arises. At first, I have some difficulty to make Falbum link directly to the page that I created. What I want is that someone click on my Photo Album pages that I created, it will directly link to Falbum page instead of using link tool or blogroll. I googled it and I found pages link to plug-in. This plug-in allows you to make certain pages or posts link to the URL you specified. This two plugin is a must if u wants to make photo album like I does.
After a day hard work, I successfully create a nice photo album in my blog. Feel free to browse my photo album. I you have any question about how I implement this two plug-in in my site, please leave a comment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home